Natalie Thompson, Esq.
Natalie Thompson is one of the published family law attorneys from our New Jersey firm, along with Partner Mark Gruber. Read through their list of publications and browse through suggested legal resources on our resources and publications page.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, Juris Doctor, May 2000, Honors: Dean’s Scholarship
- Douglas College Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, May 1997, Minor: Women’s Studies, Certificate in Criminology; Honors and Activities: Dean’s List; Resident Assistant; Women and Pre-Law Society
- Gruber, Colabella, Liuzza & Thompson, New Jersey, September 2001- Present
- Bar Admissions: New Jersey, December 2000; New York, January 2001
- The Honorable Thomas N. Lyons, J.S.C.(Family Judge) Union County, New Jersey, Judicial Law Clerk, September 2000 – August 2001
- Kuttner Law Offices, Millburn, New Jersey, Law Clerk, June 1992 – May 2000
- Seton Hall University School of Law Center for Social Justice, Newark, New Jersey
- Family Law Clinic Intern, August 1999 – December 1999