Kristen C. Montella, Esq.
Kristen Montella is a crucial member of our legal team, specializing in family law and related matters.
- Admitted New York Bar 2000
- Admitted New Jersey Bar 1999
- Seton Hall Law School, Cum Laude June 1999
- Drew University, Cum Laude May 1996
- Member Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society
- Associate, Gruber, Colabella, Liuzza & Thompson, November 2010 to present
- Assistant Prosecutor, Borough of Montvale, New Jersey, January 2008 to October 2010
- Assistant Prosecutor, Borough of Montvale, New Jersey, September 2000 to December 2006
- Associate, Sunshine, Atkins, Minassian, Tafuri & D’Amato, September 2000 to October 2010
- Judicial Law Clerk to Hon. Elijah L. Miller, Jr. J.S.C. Sept 1999 to Sept. 2000