Gretchen Fry Rafuse, Esq.
Attorney Gretchen Fry Rafuse is a vital member of our legal team, collaborating with attorneys in many areas of our New Jersey firm.
- Widener University School of Law (2006), Juris Doctor; Intensive Trial Advocacy Program; Criminal Law Society
- Gettysburg College; Gettysburg, PA (2003); Bachelor of Arts in History
- Eastern Camden County Regional High School (1999)
- Gruber, Colabella, Liuzza & Thompson, Associate; September 2007 to present
- NJ Superior Court- Criminal Division; Atlantic County (2006-2007); Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable James E. Isman, J.S.C.
- NJ Superior Court – Criminal Division; Atlantic County (2006-2007); Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert Neustadter, J.S.C. (retired on recall)
- NJ Division of Criminal Justice, Trenton, NJ (2005); Law Intern, Organized Crime and Racketeering Bureau
- Member of the Sussex County Early Settlement Panel
- Frequent Lecturer at Project Self Sufficiency on Topics Relating to Family and Criminal Law
- Guest Commentator for Law Talk Today