Virginia Liotta, Esq.
Virginia Liotta is an integral member of our team of attorneys in New Jersey and provides specialized legal expertise in many divisions of our firm.
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, NY Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2003, Honors: Merit Scholarship recipient, Ranking Scholar, Dean’s List
- Rutgers University College of Arts and Sciences, Newark, New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, June 1992; Honors and Activities: Dean’s List; Teaching Assistant
- Associate, Gruber, Colabella, Liuzza, and Williams, New Jersey, January 2006 Present
- Bar Admissions: New Jersey 2003
- Cornelian Community of Counselors, Inc., Pompton Plains, New Jersey, volunteer legal service provider to economically disadvantaged families;
- NewBridge Services, Inc., Pompton Plains, New Jersey, Sep 1992-May 2000; Project Manager for long-term, acute-bed facility for chronically mentally ill clients, supervised and implemented compliance with Division of Mental Health and Human Services and JCAHO; chaired Pharmaceutical Committee and members of several other agency-wide committees; House Manager; Residence Counselor
- Ramapa Ridge Psychiatric Hospital, Wyckoff, NJ; Apr 1991-Sep 1992; Psychiatric Technician, participating in the treatment of chronic psychiatric clients, particularly geriatrics, and assisted in the reassessment of psycho-social functioning.